1. SoftSource Solutions Pte Ltd is committed to maintain the confidentiality of the applicant's personal information and undertakes not to reveal any of the applicant's information to any 3rd party without prior written consent of the applicant.
2. The registration form and payment must be submitted to the SoftSource Solutions Pte Ltd via online application at least 10 working days before the date of course commencement.
3. All prices for the course are subjected to GST (Goods and Services Tax).
4. The applicant is to select the correct and suitable course during enrolment. SoftSource Solutions Pte Ltd will not be liable for any failure due to enrolling the incorrect courses.
5. SoftSource Solutions Pte Ltd reserves the rights to cancel or re-schedule the published courses without prior notice. All registered courses will be subject to confirmation after course payments are received.
6. Request of Deferment /Transfer/Replacement
- For deferment / transfer /replacement of courses, a written notice together with the applicant's full particulars must be submitted and received by SoftSource Solutions Pte Ltd 10 working days before the date of course commencement.
- All requests made are subject to approval. An administrative charge of $50 (inclusive of GST) will be imposed for all approval on deferment/transfer or replacement on case by case basis.
7. Cancellation of Registration
8. Withdrawal from Courses
- For the cancellation for registered courses, a written notice must be submitted and received by SoftSource Solutions Pte Ltd 10 working days before the date of course commencement.
- All requests will be subject to approval. A 50% refund of the paid course fees will be return upon approval of cancelled registrations.
For withdrawal from courses that have commenced, no refunds will be made.
9. Any request to defer/transfer/replace/cancel course registrations made after the last date of registration will result in 100% forfeit of all course fees paid.
- The applicant is required to bring a copy of the payment receipt and NRIC at all times when attending course.
- For work permit and employment pass holders, trainee is to bring along photocopy of passport as well as the work permit or employment pass.